Life Energy Flow Tai Yi
Pre & Post Treatment Guidelines
- Please wear loose clothing, t-shirts and shorts are fine. Try to wear a solid color. You do not need to disrobe for a Tai Yi treatment.
- Please be rested, not in a time rush, relaxed, and I will inform you as to what to expect from the treatment.
- It is important not to disturb the grid points. Also, do not allow more than 1 to 1 and ½ pounds of pressure on the grid points for at least three days. A small open handed pat on the back will not disturb the grid points. Bathing or taking showers will not disturb the grid points. Please do not take hot tubs or whirlpools with jets during these three days.
- Do not have chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, or any other form of healing work done on your body for 5 to 7 days after the treatment.
- After the treatment take the rest of the day and relax. Do not rush back to work. Allow the energy to be fully absorbed. This is your time to heal. It is not a time to be taking care of others. Please arrange your schedule to accommodate this healing.
- This is not a normal hands on healing modality, but rather a very powerful ancient tool for healing. If you respect the treatment, then you will in turn fully respect your own body and allow the energy to assist with your healing.